Feedin Frenzy

LOVEMYLABXS

Got a bit busy again around the feeder just before dark. Rebecca and I knew that a one time there was between 25 and 30 buzzin and caring on

Attachments

• DSC_0046 copy.jpg
    DSC_0046 copy.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 170

quinn

Sweet deal Mike!Ya'll are just loaded with hummers!I think you could sell your hummer juice....aslong as it's all legal ingrediants in it.:biggrin2:

Hoss

Man you are ate up with those things. You are going to need to install a control tower to give em landing rights.

Hoss

LOVEMYLABXS

What are you feeding them...store bought or home brew?

Gage I make my own with one cup of sugar to four cups of water just boiled till the sugar desolves :cool: and even though Crickett thinks I have a SECRECT ingredeant ::ke: :rofl:that's all there really is to it.

Sorry this pic is so bad but it's the best i could get of both feeders at the same time:banginghe

Attachments

• DSC_0041.JPG
    DSC_0041.JPG
    243.4 KB · Views: 132

wvdawg

Staff member
Awesome flock of hummers!

rip18

You keep posting those, and I'm going to have to have Expedia & Travelocity start checking fares to Spokane!

rip18

$487.70 via Detroit & Salt Lake or $556.21 roundtrip via Charlotte & Phoenix or $746.50 for only one stop in Chicago... I bet if a drove a little bit & shopped around, I could get airfare down into the high $300s...

Maybe it'd be better if you just did your hummingbird whispering & told them to come this way!!!

Smokey

Man-alive! Thats a whole heard of'em.

Lee Woodie

I'm glad them ain't skeeters you would be in trouble Great capture and a joy to behold