last day blues!!!

tony32

well its the last day its been an awesome season...i have real mixed feelings now cause im worn out having hunted almost every morning i missed 8 mornings this year but man we have knocked down some birds this season, me and the birds need a break ...now im hitting another gear time to catch some fish and kill a few piggys...but i bet by this time next week im wishing turkey season was back in i hope all you guys had a great and blessed season .:biggrin2:

killNgrill

No doubt brother...been a great season lots of good action and of course the birds taught me a thing or two once again. Nothing like the spring turkey woods.

tony32

yeah it is for sure one of Gods blessings you can bet on that

Mosin

Stayed out till dark today stretching the last day out as far as possible. It has been a good season for me and I could have got my limit this morning with a Jake but I passed. I was after one bird I've seen a few times this year with a long long beard. I had alot of time to think today and I came to the conclusion again there is nothing like turkey hunting. Deer season is awesome but to me Turkey hunting is..... well....Better. So I'll clean out my vest, oil the 870 and enjoy sleeping in for the next few months. I'm already looking forward to that crisp morning in March 2011 when I'm back after the Gobblers. (Lord Willing)

G Duck

Great season, was done by the third week, but got to carry some others for birds. Got to take a friend for his first bird. Only regret is not being able to get my Dad in the woods, he stays too busy.
Ready to catch some fish now. Too hot to mess with the hogs.

tony32

you are right mosin it is just different than deer hunting it is a rush you cant explain when he fires off on a limb then the anticipation of waiting to see if he comes in and all the other things that go with it man just think there is folks out there that never get to experiance the spring turkey woods they dont like the bugs or its too hot or what ever they just dont know what they are missin ......