new toy

thompsonsz71

got my new 3-d/huntin rig set up..... this thing is awesome.... never been a 2 cam fan but i love this bow! 29/70 got it back out to 59 lbs shootin 29 in 2212 x7 eclipse= 330 grains and its still shootin 314!:shoot: gonna pick me up some gold tip 30x's today and i should have them 390 or so grains so i can get my speed down.... if you havent shot one yet you need to

Attachments

• IMG_0266.jpg
    IMG_0266.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 392
  • IMG_0263.jpg
    IMG_0263.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 382
  • IMG_0264.jpg
    IMG_0264.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 378

thompsonsz71

hhaha its my girlfriends..... will have her an all black m7 with pink strings ane cables coming soon as well

thompsonsz71

drew a little blood this afternoon with a 30x

Attachments

• IMG_0289.jpg
    IMG_0289.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 321

Kendall77

got my new 3-d/huntin rig set up..... this thing is awesome.... never been a 2 cam fan but i love this bow! 29/70 got it back out to 59 lbs shootin 29 in 2212 x7 eclipse= 330 grains and its still shootin 314!:shoot: gonna pick me up some gold tip 30x's today and i should have them 390 or so grains so i can get my speed down.... if you havent shot one yet you need to
What release is that you're using? Do you use a hand held release for hunting too? If so which model?
I've been using wrist strap, index finger releases for hunting for years but have problems with inconsistent anchor points and I've heard the hand held releases help with that. I've heard the hand held types, Carters and others are noisy compared to caliper type hunting releases though.
Your thoughts....

Thanks

obsession

Banned
What release is that you're using? Do you use a hand held release for hunting too? If so which model?
I've been using wrist strap, index finger releases for hunting for years but have problems with inconsistent anchor points and I've heard the hand held releases help with that.
i used to have the same problem. i went to a trufire 3d hunter release and the problem is gone. is a little bit of a learning curve at first, but after 20 or so shots, it starts to get really nice.

btw - nice bow thomsonz71. ive shot those monsters and they are NICE. i like the z7 just a lil more for me though.

thompsonsz71

i shoot a couple of different releases but none of the are wrist stap calipers, all handheld..... i mainly shoot a carter revolution which is whats hanging on the bow.... its a resistance activated backtension.... i hunt with the carter alot because i shoot it all year and im comfortable with it... i also have a stan sx2 and a truball st360 which i love as well.... all of my releases are the higher end but i think its kinda one of those get what you pay for.... as far as anchor point goes..... well you can see my form , knuckles on the jawbone, string on the tip of my nose.... it just feels comfortable to me... i always tend to punch an index release and id much rather use a bt or a thumb and shoot it with tension....

obsession- thanks bud these bows look great but shoot even better... i might break down and order one in orange smoke!

Latest posts