Something Itchy Something Red

Smokey

Took the Bigma for a walk hoping to get some critter shots....No critters to be found. I think Big Momma scared everything off because it always arrived a second or two ahead of me. Both these were taken with Big Momma....thankfully the stuff in the first shot doesnt bother me at all. I thought the second shot was just a rd leaf laying on the ground but it was actually alive and growing...not sure what it is though.

Attachments

• IMG_3390.jpg
    IMG_3390.jpg
    390.7 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_3385.jpg
    IMG_3385.jpg
    372.9 KB · Views: 160

cornpile

Man,that bigma takes some clear pics.What camera are you pushin it with ? That stuff in the top pic is tuff to get off you.

Smokey

Man,that bigma takes some clear pics.What camera are you pushin it with ? That stuff in the top pic is tuff to get off you.
I'm using a Canon 20D
I have been very pleased with the Bigma. It's the 50-500mm.

LOVEMYLABXS

Hey maybe if you get up on Boss you wouldn't lag so far behind all the time cause I'm sure he moves faster then you ::ke::bounce:

Prett neat shot Smokey :cheers:

Smokey

Hey maybe if you get up on Boss you wouldn't lag so far behind all the time cause I'm sure he moves faster then you ::ke::bounce:

Prett neat shot Smokey :cheers:

I dont know about that; Big Momma is pretty danged heavy. Boss may not be able to tote both of us!!

rip18

Looking good - at least they didn't run away!

I'm thinking the second one is a wild cranesbill geranium.

wvdawg

Staff member
Ya got me itchin just lookin at it! Great clarity and detail!

Hoss

Took the Bigma for a walk hoping to get some critter shots....No critters to be found. I think Big Momma scared everything off because it always arrived a second or two ahead of me. Both these were taken with Big Momma....thankfully the stuff in the first shot doesnt bother me at all. I thought the second shot was just a rd leaf laying on the ground but it was actually alive and growing...not sure what it is though.

Used to say the same thing, Smokey. Then one day I got in it and had a reaction. Been bothered by it ever since.

Great shots, Smokey. Bigma does a good job, but you are right, it does get to be a load.

Hoss

Crickett

Little Lady
Nice shots Smokey! That stuff ain't ever bothered me either but my husband gets eat up w/ it pretty bad. The only things he has found that helps is Technu & Ivarest.

Sunshine1

Oh my................keep that mess away from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so allergic I shouldn't even be looking at this picture!!!:(;)