Boss and I together again

Smokey

Boss and I are teaming up once again in Cowboy Mounted Shooting:clap:. Two years ago I decided to let Griz take over the reins and I would start a new "green" horse. Though I enjoyed watching him and Griz work I missed riding him dearly everyday over these past 2-years. Over the past 2-years I've tried start a couple different horses which became nothing but frustrating. Well Griz decided that she wanted start her own horse. So that means Koda is going back to my buddy in Missouri and Griz will be coming home with a horse and I will be back on my buddy Boss!! I love that horse. This picture was taken this past weekend at a match in Marianna, Florida. My first match on Boss in two years....which I won by the way :cool:

Attachments

• 868888294_2FDLe-L.jpg
    868888294_2FDLe-L.jpg
    382.3 KB · Views: 115

LOVEMYLABXS

You and Boss look together and CONGRATS on the WIN :clap::clap:

GAranger1403

Good job and great shot!

Smokey

rip18

Congrats. Must be comforting to you both to settle back into that routine of winning... ;) Best of luck! Hope Griz gets a good one!

wvdawg

Staff member
Awesome Smokey! Yahooooooooooo!!!!!

Hoss

You were riding boss when I first showed up to shoot you, Smokey. Good to see you two back together. Oh and nice to know Griz got him trained on how to win for you.::ke:::ke::D

Hoss

quinn

Sweet!I know that bout brings a tear to yer eyes!Congrats!