Bye Bye to the part timers

Gut_Pile

The turkey forum has already slowed down considerably. I kinda like this time of year. Get to see what all new stuff everyone gets and you get to talk turkey with some serious turkey killers.

To the part timers it was fun having you around and we will see you next year when it's time to bust some heads again!!!!

nhancedsvt

Banned
Yep. It was fun while it lasted!

Nitro

Banned
I'll be here........... making folks angry and trying to coach and teach.......

It's not long til March 2011.............be here before we know it!!!!!!

nhancedsvt

Banned

Looking forward to the lessons Mr.Andy!:cheers:

Hunter247

i'll be here soaking it all in

ryanwhit

i've noticed it's dropped off considerably!

Gut_Pile

Can't wait. Me and you have some redemption to take out on a few SC longbeards!!!!

muckalee

yes, if you are a died in the wool turkey hunter you are already lining up your local leases, setting up your out of state hunts, checking your local hunting stores for the 1/2 off turkey calls section, tending your chufa plots, etc.

gobblingghost

Oct is only a few months away. I'll be back chasing this fall.

hawglips

Banned
My biggest disappointment this year was having to cancel a trip out west. Never made it west of Sparta.

I've made plans for a couple one day hunts this fall.

Working on some more pixie dust loads this summer will keep me occupied between now and then.

Last edited:

Covehnter

yes, if you are a died in the wool turkey hunter you are already lining up your local leases, setting up your out of state hunts, checking your local hunting stores for the 1/2 off turkey calls section, tending your chufa plots, etc.

And a real real diehard turkey hunter is still hunting. ;) I'll start the grieving process June 1st.

MKW

I'm always here. I read every day. I just post a lot less on all the forums. Kinda burned out.

Mike

Dupree

yeah last night at one point there were 3 people veiwing the turkey section and 50+ on the fishing. I dont post as much or visist as often but I drop in all year.

BERN

Only 10 months till opening day!!! Wooohoooo!!!

boparks

It's the time of year I pick back up on my needlepoint and watch all my recorded soap operas.

I'll try to take some time to peek in though

DeweyDuck

I'm still here every day looking for tips on what I should have done differently on the 6 redheads I called in and lost this year. Pulled the trigger only once but my $1500 Benelli misfired! I never got off a shot. I have learned at least one thing; go to the woods with the best calls you can find. My Lonnie Mabry slate and my grandson's waddlewhacker slate are several steps up from what I've been using. My gift to a Kentucky friend of a Tim Sandford's slate was a winner too.
So to all the pros on here, keep up the lessons, I appreciate it.