Anybody else still hearing 'um goggle?

WOODSWIZE

I have been playing with a very vocal bird for about a week (today is 5/24) now every A.M. in Cherokee Co, before work -in my backyard! Very cool "real" judge for my call's. He know's he is safe around me until next season! Just wondering if anybody is still seeing them strut or hearing them gobble.

Huntinfool

I've seen one strutting in a powerline every day for the past 4 days.....figures.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
They are gobbling at my house as well!! 3 out of 7 mornings! Well that what I hear before I get in the truck!Its a turkey haven!During Deer season they are pest! 20 or more at the time!Well enough of my complants, I'm sure yall have problems as well!

hoppie

Friend of mine went hog hunting on Saturday and said they heard 7 different birds that gobbled at any noise that was made. It didn't matter what it was.

ccleroy

Watched 2 longbeards last week strutting with 3 hens on some property I have.........I was happy to see them........

trkyhnt89

Watched a group of 4 longbeards strutting and carrying on yesterday afternoon before fly up in one of my honeyholes........very glad to see them

maker4life

Was at a fellow's working today and he said he saw two blowed up and strutting in the corn field behind his house yesterday .

Todd E

For several mornings, when I step out on the deck heading to work, I hear the same one roosted in the same spot gobblin' his doggone head off. Each evening when we take the dogs to walk, we see him crossing the road headed to roost. :banginghe such a tease :whip:

WOODSWIZE

May 29th -he's still a talking behind my house!

Todd E

Me too, woodswize. I was under the shelter about 4pm doing some maintenance work and heard him gooble on two diff occasions. Think I'll call him teaser.

Latest posts