Rock Creek Lake

stiles1682

I fish it a good bit when I was younger. If you fish from the bank then youll need to put plenty oy weights on to get it way out there. I use worms and catch my limit just about every time. Fish like I would for catfish.

hunterdan2

Ever catch anything with any size to it or just stockers?

crokseti

I'm wantin to try there as we are about 45 minutes away and was wantin to know if you can use a jon boat and trollin motor. I have a bunch of new rapala's and need the color nocked off.

hunterdan2

i saw several jons and yaks up there last weekend. I wanted to talk to sombody about fishing it but none would come off the water guess that means good fishing.

stiles1682

Yes most are stockers, and yes you can use electric motors, There are alot of those Brude trout in there as well, they stock a few every time they stock it.

Furious

I'm going there tomorrow or maybe Monday to avoid the crowd. I'll let you know how it went and post picts if I catch anything.

We fished the creek below the hatchery a few days ago with no luck. Maybe because of the storm that was bearing down on us.

hey stiles1682 , you spell your last name funny...jk

Styles aka Furious

eagleeyecherry

fly casting is near impossible unless you're in a boat. if you can roll cast about 25+ yards then you can haha. i went powerbait fishing with three buddies and we each limited out pretty quick