Kwikee Kwiver

Jody Hawk

Who here is a fan of the Kwikee Kwiver? Imo, it's the simplest and the best and it's reasonably priced. I love the tree caddy where I can just screw it into the tree and hang my Kwikee Kwiver while I'm hunting. :cool:

Attachments

• a2b.jpg
    a2b.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:

killNgrill

I got my first kwickee around 95' also and used one exclusively til last season. I have an octane bantamweight now and I like it pretty good.... but the kwickee iis definately a simple easy quiver that's been tried and tested for years!

BowChilling

I'm with you Jody! It'll be hard to improve on the Kwikee! And they have great customer service. I've had the same KK for about 20 years and have a sentimental attachment to it. I swapped over to Easton FMJ's last year and when I called them about a carbon gripper they sent me one for like $3!

There are a lot of cool looking quivers out there but I want simple, durable and effective and that's a Kwikee!

turtlebug

Got one that I've never even used. Rather than pay another $100 for something else to go on the new Z7, I've seriously considering spraying this one black and just using it. :smash:

Havana Dude

Yep, fan here too. Mine is 30 years old, and is on it's second bow, which is 20+ YO.

Flintrock

Agree ... Got my first one in 1985 for a Indian bow and transfered it to my Matthews in 2000. I bought my son one for his bow about 5 years ago. I liked his so I bought another one for me.

Booner Killa

It doesn't get any better than a Kwikee IMO. It's simple, and most importantly....it works. However, it ain't the prettiest thing about my bow.:rofl: I'll never have another quiver on my bow! :cool:

klemsontigers7

I used to only use Kwikee Kwivers but the last time I used one I thought it was loud... maybe it was worn out? Are the new ones quiet?

golffreak

Used one for years and would use them again in a heartbeat. A high quality quiver IMHO.

dmedd

I'm with you on that one. I can't see myself spending a hundred bucks on a quiver when it's the first thing that comes off my bow when I get in the stand.:huh:

rta47

I have alway used a kwikee on my bow`s,

"love um":cool:
I never seen the reason to spend extra $ when i don`t need to .

GusGus

Got one that I've never even used. Rather than pay another $100 for something else to go on the new Z7, I've seriously considering spraying this one black and just using it. :smash:

I sprayed my TreeLimb black with the Krylon Fusion paint. Havent had any trouble with flaking or scratching. Looks like a factory finish. If you're going to spray it, I certainly recommend the Fusion paint.

Stumper

The only one I've ever used, you can buy the screw in attachment w/ mount to put on a tree, I've had mine since the early 90's with no problems, will buy no other. I take mine off the bow when I shoot or on a stand. They don't cost that much, they may not look "cool" like others that cost twice as much but it's function is to hold your arrows, mine has matching camo like my Mathews Q2, just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

turtlebug

I sprayed my TreeLimb black with the Krylon Fusion paint. Havent had any trouble with flaking or scratching. Looks like a factory finish. If you're going to spray it, I certainly recommend the Fusion paint.

Thanks! :cool: I actually just saw the Fusion commercial about ten minutes ago and said "Hmmm, I need to do that tomorrow". :bounce:

alligood729

Used the kwikee for about 20+yrs...I like the one with two arrow grippers. I've shot Rage heads for the last two seasons, never had any trouble with them opening in the quiver...
Paint it with Fusion paint T-bug. It will work fine!

Last edited:

bohunter0328

The only issue I've ever had with this quiver was when I would shoot with the quiver off the bow. The metal piece in the bracket would vibrate. Never really tried to fix the problem, just bought a Mathews T5.

BornToHuntAndFish

Yep, I'm still a big Kwikee Kwiver fan since the mid '80's when they were approx. $10 on my 1st compound bow/Hoyt that my older brother set up for me. The quick release sure beats the screw on quivers.