5-28-10

capt stan

Fantastic crew.....Awesome seas.... GREAT BAIT!!!!! Water temps from 76 to 78 degs water looked real good, fished from 55 to 75 ft. 8 hrs of fishing two of my favorite #'s...NOT a SINGLE FISH>>>>>>> I'm staying on the hill tommorow...good luck boys.... I hope ya'll do better then we did today!!!!!!

Thats only the 3rd time in the last 5 years I didn't get fish if I remember right..... something was off out there today....

oldenred

i'll thank you again brother... you did a heck of a job and worked your butt off to try and put us on some fish, it's greatly appreciated!

Inshore GA

Stan, if you didn't get em it was definetly a BAD day! The tides are runnin pretty strong with the full moon. It happens every now and then.:huh::huh:

Capt. Richie Lott

Yeah, it was SLOOOWW offshore. We had a few AJ's, A Cobia and a few cudas. That was it..... All that happened in an hour out of about 9 total hours.

I feel your pain, bro. We were LUCKY to get what we did. Weird out there today, like you said.... DEAD OCEAN.

capt stan

Yea gotta tell ya guys like richie said.. it was like a dead ocean out there. I hope it gets better for the weekend for everyone going out. I'll give it a go again soon. Ran almost 90 miles... for nadda......

A bad day now and then keeps ya honest and builds character....:bounce:

With the holiday weekend crowd on sat and the fish I saw yesterday, I'm saving my gas pennies and letting things change up for a few days.....

HuntNTails

Sorry, to hear you didn't have any good luck. I wanted to go down to Jekyll and Cumberland this weekend, but decided against it. Might see what the weather holds for next weekend. My boat needs to be checked to see if it'll float. It hasn't seen the ocean since last spring.

capt stan

Sorry, to hear you didn't have any good luck. I wanted to go down to Jekyll and Cumberland this weekend, but decided against it. Might see what the weather holds for next weekend. My boat needs to be checked to see if it'll float. It hasn't seen the ocean since last spring.

Pretty rare day I don't bring home some fish. Something was off and talking with folks who fished it wasn't just me. It'll get back right in a few days.

If you ever wanna come up and run let me know maybe we can get ya out.