Memorial day weekend Helen.

WinMag.300

Saturday I fished from about 10pm-1am in downtown with a stimi and a hares ear dropper. I caught 15 fish in complete darkness on both flies. 5browns and the rest bows! It was awesome trying to hear the slurp as they took the dry. Other times you could watch your drift against the lites from the hotels and there were LOTS of bugs hanging around those lights. Sunday am, I fished the hooch in town again early 5am-830 landed 47fish! All were caught on an indicator rig with a y2k and a prince dropper! Took my lil one and Heather over to lowgap creek after that and hope caught one, heather caught five and I managed four. Alll nicely colored. That evening again went fishing behind our hotel same spot I caught 47 fish and managed 31 more! Then to top it off in twilight I was fishing a DEEP hole around a rock with a kaufman stone and a prince dropper. I hooked up with something BIG! It ran me about 70 yds upstream and then back downstream another 100yds to a bridge. I finally got it in some slack water and it was a nice 18inch brown! Pics will be up toight! It was a great weekend to be on fish! Crowd was way off!

tah1982

Wow sounds like a great time! Didn't know you could fish at night on the river. Where they all snits?

WinMag.300

snits!

nope, caught some pretty good natural fish as well...even a few 4 inch browns which had to have been stream born. And of course big hoss which I doubt was a stocker.

WinMag.300

I have a strange problem..

with my sd card for my sony camera. If anyone has experienced the same I would appreciate some help. I have posted in another forum but have not recieved a response or fix either. Camera turns on, I can view pics. I usually eject my sd card and put her right into my laptop. Now when I put the sd card in I can not access any pics... I can see the file but when I click on it I do not get a picture. Has anyone had a similar problem. This sd card has most all of my fishing pictures on it, and none of them work. It also has my last two family vacation pictures as well. Any help appreciated.

DFB

First thing that comes to mind is maybe you’re taking pictures in a format that the computer can’t read, like TIFF or RAW. Everything since WinXP has been able to handle TIFFs, but RAW files usually take a special converter to view. Sony’s RAW files are either *.srf, *.sr2, *.arw.

If not that, maybe whatever the picture file is doesn’t have a program associated with it. Try right-click and select “open with” and then chose anything… Internet Explorer would be fine, just to see if it opens.

If you have another sd card, try taking some pictures with it, pluging that card in and see if you can view those pictures.

It’s possible that it’s bad hardware on the laptop’s card reader. Try plugging the camera to the computer via USB if you have a cable and see if you can open the pictures that way.

It's a little late, but you should always save your pictures or any other stuff to your hard drive and burn a CD for backup.

Good luck, technology... don't you love it????

tah1982

Went yesterday afternoon and this morning and caught around 40. Yesterday lighting bugs and buggers today i tried the y2k prince set up and it was the ticket.