Shark tourney smack talk thread!

oldenred

It's fast approaching..... now it's time to get the bag of fishin lies and smack talk out......

But for what it's worth...... it might just be better if ya'll go ahead and send the prize money to me and Scott now.... ::ke:

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
ooooooooohhhhhhhh........the only thing ya'll are gonna hear is me callin captin richie for extra log sheets cause we done run out a room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gahoozle TJ

Banned
Just forward the money to Hickory Bluff Marina, c/o TJ Cheek and BilgeRat.

You might want to follow me to my spot! ::gone:

cut'm and gut'm

im going to be on you boys like a duck on a june bug
hope your bite is bigger than your bark cause i am going to be catchin all the shark:rofl:

sea trout

if ya'lls plan is too look for the birds don't bother.....the birds will be lookin for my boat!

sea trout

Sea Trout...I think it will be Sea Tow looking for your boat..you do know we are fishing for sharks...not Crappie..your Zebco 303 aint gonna cut it..lol.

:rofl: oh :rofl: im glad i can laugh at myself!
don't worry about the zebco 303......its spooled with 130 pound braid!!!!!!

sea trout

Just forward the money to Hickory Bluff Marina, c/o TJ Cheek and BilgeRat.

You might want to follow me to my spot! ::gone:

we'll outrun you to your spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oldenred

:rofl: oh :rofl: im glad i can laugh at myself!
don't worry about the zebco 303......its spooled with 130 pound braid!!!!!!

this ain't like fishin for them 8 inch brookies like your use too...... this is a mans game.... perhaps you should sit out this one and watch how it's done! ::ke:

PROLINE JIM

Looks like I'm going to have to break out my waders! Sounds like it's going to get mighty DEEP at the gathering Sat. Night!

Capt. Richie Lott

Wow.... This is the kind of thread I am talkin bout!! Leave it to Luke to start somethin like this...LOL!

Ya'll honkeys just be glad I aint fishin this deal... I would have to pull your britches down and spank your bottoms blue right there in front of all your buddies and any ladies that might be around...

Sea Trout, don't let Scott do you like that.... Hit 'em back with somethin hard and heavy!

Here are the three biggest lies you will hear the day before any tournament. Remember them...

1. It's gonna be calm

2. Good Luck to ya'll...

3. This boat rides good and isn't wet

sea trout

wow i feel complimented! i think everyone's picking on me because y'all are kinda of scared of my fishing skills and y'all feel threatend.
well if your not scared yet....you will be......yes....you will be!!!!!

Nautical Son

Luke just be glad I already have a prior comitment, otherwise .....I'd need a bigger boat..