NW Florida Lease

Swamprat

Swamprat
550 acres Mostly in Jackson County with a small portion in Washington County just East of Chipley. Mainly 5 year old planted pines with creeks and hardwood fingers. Deer and hogs, there is no huntable population of turkeys.

The property has had a 143" buck taken off of it. In addition a 155" along with some 120-130 class bucks have been taken within a mile of the property. The 155 was actually seen on the property several times. Agriculture in the vicinity of the lease. The adjoining properties receive very little hunting pressure.

The property can get wet at times due to it basically being the headwaters of Alligator Creek. No camping since everybody who hunts it is pretty much local.

Looking for 4 maybe 5 folks right now 600.00 per hunter. Lease price will be determined by how many members. The lease holder rarely deer hunts since he owns 100 acres right next to it but will hunt hogs after deer season.

Common sense rules apply and we strive to take mature bucks. Last year only 3 bucks, 4 does, and several hogs were killed mostly due to a very wet Winter. Small lease but with good genetics and potential.

Anyway PM me if you are interested.

headbust

550 acres Mostly in Jackson County with a small portion in Washington County just East of Chipley. Mainly 5 year old planted pines with creeks and hardwood fingers. Deer and hogs, there is no huntable population of turkeys.

The property has had a 143" buck taken off of it. In addition a 155" along with some 120-130 class bucks have been taken within a mile of the property. The 155 was actually seen on the property several times. Agriculture in the vicinity of the lease. The adjoining properties receive very little hunting pressure.

The property can get wet at times due to it basically being the headwaters of Alligator Creek. No camping since everybody who hunts it is pretty much local.

Looking for 4 maybe 5 folks right now 600.00 per hunter. Lease price will be determined by how many members. The lease holder rarely deer hunts since he owns 100 acres right next to it but will hunt hogs after deer season.

Common sense rules apply and we strive to take mature bucks. Last year only 3 bucks, 4 does, and several hogs were killed mostly due to a very wet Winter. Small lease but with good genetics and potential.

Anyway PM me if you are interested.
im an outter towner with a small camper would I be able to camp in my camper.:confused: