A child needs prayers and encouragement

Dudley Do-Wrong

Macy Easom and her family need our prayers. Macy is 4 years old and has a twin sister, Megan . She also has an older brother, Landon, who is in the 2nd grade, and a younger sister, Lindsey, who is 18 months. Her parents are Jeff and Angel, and they moved to Warner Robins this past July when Jeff took a position as an orthopedic surgeon with Dr. Jarrett at Houston Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine. They took Macey to the emergency room Wednesday night thinking she had an upper respiratory infection because she was having trouble breathing and was coughing. What they found was a cancerous tumor in her liver that is 3 times the size of a normal liver. She was transferred by ambulance to Scottish Rite in Atlanta on Thursday where she is undergoing more tests. What they know so far is that the cancer has not spread to her bones, and that 25% of her liver is still good. Needless to say their entire world was turned upside down in a matter of hours. They are continuing to run tests this week and determine the best course of treatment.

What the family has asked for is that as many people pray for Macy as possible. Please forward this to your friends and family and ask them to pray for Macy and her family, and to put her on their church prayer chains as well. I'm also enclosing the address at Scottish Rite so that you can send a card of encouragement to Macy and her family. As you can imagine, this holiday season will be extremely difficult for them.

Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite

Attn: Macy Easom Room 234

1001 Johnson Ferry Road NE

Atlanta, Georgia 30342

This is a picture of Macy on Halloween 2004

Attachments

• macy.bmp
    48.7 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:

pendy

Prayers for Macy and her family

I will pray that all goes well. It is so sad and always so hard when it is a child so young. ::; ::;

Handgunner

It's one thing for an adult to suffer, but when a child does it, one can't help but want to do something...

The least I can do is pray for all to go well.

God be with Macy and her family.

CAL

May we all pray hard and continue to do so.Let everyone everywhere see Gods power in action.We must all keep knocking for Macy and her family. ::; ::;

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
We'll be praying for Macy and family.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Praying for Macy and family.May God Bless this little girl.

Jeff Phillips

Macy and her whole family have my prayers ::;

The doctors and nurses at Scottish Rite Onocology are incredible folks! She is in the best place she could be in right now!

Meriwether Mike

Jesus always had a special place in his heart for children and it really gets to me when a child is struck with this disease. Will pray for Macy and her family in this time. ::;