Barry Bonds Wins his 4th M.V.P. in a row.......

H

HT2

MAKES ME WANNA PUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who says that voting ain't political....... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As I've always said.....

Bonds is a great, great, great hitter........But, that's it......He's so "ONE DIMENSIONAL" it's not funny........

What a "FARCE"!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Lead Poison

So what does his steroid lab and supplier win? :p

Barry Bonds can hit without a doubt, but with his probable use of steroids and his arrogant attitude, he's definitely NOT a role model for our kids and that to me should be a factor in winning the MVP. :(

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
:fine: :clap: :fine:

No evidence of roids, definite evidence of attitude...definite evidence of a hitting machine. Come on number 5.

Jim

H

HT2

J T......

No question.....

Hittin' Machine indeed......

But, I always thought (which is scary) that an "M.V.P." should be an "ALL ROUND" player........

I guess I was wrong........ ;)

It wouldn't be the first time......

Duff

what Jim said

4th in a row and 7th overall. Numbers don't lie, and at the plate, he is as good as there has been, we'll ever see, and probably ever will be.

Tim, not wanting to start a heated debate :D , of Bonds is 1 dimentional, who would you vote for MVP of the NL?

H

HT2

Duff.....

Without Question......

Albert Puljois......

He's a "MULTI-DIMENSIONAL" player......

He can play the infield or the outfield......Whatever the team needs.....He can run, He can hit, and he can play good defense....

That's an "MVP"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
I totally agree with you HT. Puljois is a great all-round player. Bonds is a good hitter and changes the way the other team must play against him, but Puljois just gets the job done no matter what.

H

HT2

Dustin....

You better be careful agreeing with me......

The few that have actually done that, have been "BLACK BALLED"!!!!!!!!! :D ::ke: :D ::ke:

reylamb

Barry Bonds was the most valuable player in the league, without a doubt. Without Bonds, the Giants win maybe 75 games this year. With him they contended for the playoffs.

Without Pujols the Cards still had Edmonds, Rolen, Renteria, and the late addition of Walker.

H

HT2

Rey.......

As usual......

I "RESPECTFULLY" DISAGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, you knew already that I would!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

H

HT2

Rey.....

Oh, I know he was........

But, he shouldn't have been...... :bounce: :bounce: