10 yr old kills 10 point

jeepguru

A buddy of mines 10 yr old brother killed his first buck, a real nice 10 point from their family property in Cherokee County. Who can I email the pics to who can post them.

GeauxLSU

Don't you just love it when some 10 year old kid kills a better buck than you've ever even seen?!? :( :eek:
Beautiful buck! Good for him! :fine: :clap:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Attachments

• codydeer.jpg
    codydeer.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 874

jeepguru

Thanks, he was super excited it's the biggest buck they have seen on the property and the little guy just left right after school and shot him right at dark by himself but heading out towards does in the field. His dad had seen him once during the early fall and was hoping one of his sons would get a shot. The youngest got him first.

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
Holy CVow!

That boy's gonna' be ruined now :) -- Nice buck little man!

pendy

What a thrill for that little guy. Great job!! :clap: :clap:

Meriwether Mike

That is a strong Cherokee County buck. We might have us a future hunter television personality with that kind of luck on the first deer. Congrats to the young man.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
What a brute! Tell that young man congrats. Better yet, log on and show him what we say.

Jim

feathersnantlers

What region in Cherokee?

Congratualtions to the Little Big Man.

Can you tell us what region? I hunt NorthWest-Central, off of Upper Bethany and Soap Creek Road(Weatherby Rd). Just curious as to where and how close to where I hunt. Thanks

jeepguru

Yeah his Dad was just as excited. He called all of us to tell about it. They're going to enter it into GON Truck-Buck and the GONetwork contest. I think it could definatly be a youth wild card or win out right for his GONetwork District. It's a beautiful buck and I just wish I could hunt out there.

It was killed off East Cherokee Rd in south Canton.

jeepguru

"That boy's gonna' be ruined now -- Nice buck little man!"

Well probably not cause they go to Rancho Enrique in Mexico every year. The youngest hasn't gone yet. You have to be eighteen at this ranch because you have to hunt by yourself. I'm sure he can't wait till he turns eighteen just as much as I can't wait until I save up enough money to go with them. :bounce:

They have shown me videos from the ranch of live 180 to 200 class deer. My father in law took a 149" and a 157" down there but hasn't connected with one of the real monsters. Two trips ago someone in camp with a different group killed a high 180" gross.

Jack Straw

Congratulations to him!!! That is a great looking buck.

Last year, the 4th best buck from Cherokee was taken near East Cherokee Rd (by a Woody's member at that). I live just a mile from ECherokee...I've got to find a little chunk of woods to hunt in that area!

What's the green score on this buck?

Jack

Jack Straw

I don't suppose you could give me an exact address could you? I might have to go introduce myself. ;) Just kidding.

Jack

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Fine Buck jeepguru

Thanks for sharing the pic with us :clap:

leo