Gator Hide

Hunter-Steve

If anyone does not want their gator hide I would be happy to take it and if it is over 6' I would make a belt for you. That is as long as it can be made from the hide... Can't make one if too many cuts are in the hide or you need a very large belt from a small gator :)

Also note it takes about 3 months to complete the process and I have done this several years now but can only process a few hides a year. (Max 5) This is very labor intensive. And if you have not fleshed out the hide, it will take a bit longer. Fleshing out the hide of a gator is not as easy as a deer hide. If you do it be careful not to cut holes in the hide.

I have also posted in the past the process if you want to try this on your own. I would also be happy to answer any questions to help you do it yourself.

Hunter-Steve

Bump Now that the season is over....

Toxic

use a pressure washer to flesh the hide

bocephus1

I have 1 or 2 eight footers in the freezer if you would like them.Iam located in tallahassee fl not sure how close you are

Hunter-Steve

Bump... If anyone has a hide they still have and not sure what to do with, drop me a pm before the end of August.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
PM sent..

Toxic

Yea, save the skull too