Arkansas Lease

bonaireboy

I have a lease in Arkansas with a few other guys. I have 3 slots available (10 total)for $380 total. I paid the $3800. All guys in it now are from Warner Robins. Please email me if you are interested in more info. You wont be able to hunt private land cheaper then this. I am not making a dime, just looking to have a place to hunt a few times this season.

Lease size is 137 Acres

19 Foot Pit Blind, Blind will be brushed before season starts. There is a farmhouse where you have a limited area to store things. "4 wheeler, decoys"

This field is rice.

Motels
There is a small motel in McCrory but im not able to find it on the internet. There is a hotel in augusta,Augusta Motor Lodge. The field is 17.4 miles away

bonaireboy

if anyone is interested my cell is 478-714-6400, Shawn

I have not hunted this field before, but have hunted in the area with pretty good success. It is about 40 minutes N of Brinkley.

Georgia Hard Hunter

Guys I grew up hunting rice paddies in Northwest Mississippi, If you've got the money and time this is a heck of a deal. Even if it sucks by Arkansas standards it will be 10 times better than anything we got in Georgia

Gaducker

Pm sent

meckardt

Just a question here....but have you been to the field and checked it out or know someone who can? There are some farmers that will say they have left crop when they actually cut it. Then by the time you get out there, they have flooded it you wont ever know. I hunt in Delaplaine and they were doing it to a few out of staters. One guy lucked out because the guy was friends with a member in our club. So the guy who heads up the club took him out there to show him the ground where the pits where. I believe it was 1 rice field and a bean field. They had already been harvested and the farmer was just gonna take the money....Just giving you a heads up.

bonaireboy

I do have a guy in the area working with the farmer. Pending checks in had, all slots are taken. Best of luck to everyone this year.