Callaway Report

WinMag.300

Bluegill and shellcrackers are on fire! Sorry guys for the few pics, but I plan on getting a lot more this afternoon. Fact is fishing was a little slow so when I got these guys I took pics thinking I wasnt going to get too much action, WRONG! Fishing turned on like a lightswitch and it was game on for an hour or two. Probably 25+ fish to hand. Mostly bream with a few small bass like the one pictured thrown in. Stealth bombers got hits, but small foam beetles and rubber legged stimis produced the most takes! RLD, Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ---- creek, and pats rubber legs all produced fish as well (ie most of the larger fish) as the dropper off either the SB or the RLS. This buds for you BKARMA and Vidalia1 for this weekends upcoming trip Hope you guys break your previous records the weather is nice and cooling off, the fish are looking up, and the BUGS are out!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

waregle1

Callaway

Thanks for the report...and now I am even more excited...:yeah:

Kim Youngblood
(aka waregle1)

DFB

I'm ready to go, give me some notice when you feel better. I don't know what happened to the pictures????

WinMag.300

Dfb

If you can get four more guys beside yourself together for a group trip faster than I can let me know...I will see what I can do as well.

WinMag.300

lol

yeah Ive got to many pics on this comp in the same folder...some mine, some for the blog, etc..etc...