10 DAYS til the opener!!!!

Turkeydoghunter

Oct 1st is opening day in New York and ive been working with curly my Boytel F3 super puppy today he broke a flock and ill bet he went over 200 yards after them....theres been pelnty of bird sighted and lots of long birds so im hoping to three peat on long birds this year!!! will be posting picks soon....Ron

Gut_Pile

Exciting stuff. I'm sure your new pup will be the death of a quite a few long beards

hoppie

don't put a post heading like that. I thought I had missed the fall and winter and needed to start getting my stuff in order.

TRKY270

Get'm Ron..........:cool: and keep me posted.

One day ole buddy........we will hook =up about half way across this country....:cheers:

Turkeydoghunter

thanks to all Im really getting excited....fridays the day....just making my pack list....it always helps me if i write every thing down and check it off as i pack it....their will be 5 of my Boytel turkey dogs hunting .....the mom(5yr old) & dad (7yrs) a first generation male (3yrs old) and a male & female 3rd generation 5 month olds....the place im hunting is 4 hours from my house and allows me to take an extra bird....its all about the pups they need a flopping turkey to jump on and get a mouth full of feathers....