Where is the "hog shooters" section?

seaweaver

No...I'd just like to weed through the curs.
An activity that I viewed as sport seems a little less so. I can sic the hounds on anything and yea that's fun. But instead reading/sharing of win /loss between man/hog ...I have to sort through win /loss between Hog/dog.
( I hate sub-directories(that what ruins Marlin Owners))
cw

buddylee

Why cry about it ? No ones stopping you from posting on there.

There are more of us posting on there cause we are die-hard hunters. Most folks just shoot hogs here and there when they see them.

Kawaliga

Gone but not forgotten
No it`s not. It is for all aspects of hog huntin`.

Maybe so, but it seems to me Seaweaver is right in what he is saying.The doggers are in the majority by far, and more so in the last year. If that's the way they like to hunt hogs, fine, go for it. There are others on here that don't care for that type hunting, and don't want to read about it, and yes, we don't have to go there. I don't anymore.

vonnick52

Why does everyone feel the need to impose their "morals" on others?

Do you fellas like being told how to live your lives?

Whether you like it or not, whether you think you are better than them or not, dog hunting, and dog hunters have been around, and will be around.

What is hunting about to you guys? Tradition? Being in the woods? Great time spent with friends, family, (and in our case, our dogs, man's BEST friend)? I just don't get how ya'll don't equate dog hunting with those things.

Or, do you just get mad because you see how successful dog hunters are? Do you feel that there aren't enough hogs around? What, exactly, causes ya'll to be so bitter?

Last edited:

seaweaver

speaking of Bitter...
I had no...idea morals were being imposed.
short chain on that one.

cw

vonnick52

here are others on here that don't care for that type hunting, and don't want to read about it

I read that as: "I do not feel people should dog hunt, and I don't want to read about it if they are." By reasonable deduction, one can assume that this would indicate that the poster feels that there is something wrong with dog hunting....and people shouldn't do it. Perhaps, I interpreted wrong, and if so, my apologies.

Kawaliga

Gone but not forgotten
Where is hog shooters section?

I read that as: "I do not feel people should dog hunt, and I don't want to read about it if they are." By reasonable deduction, one can assume that this would indicate that the poster feels that there is something wrong with dog hunting....and people shouldn't do it. Perhaps, I interpreted wrong, and if so, my apologies.

You didn't read my post. I said "if people want to hunt hogs with dogs,go for it". This does not imply that there is anything "wrong" with it, or that people shouldn't do it. A lot of us on here just don't care to run around in the woods chasing a bunch of dogs. I personally would rather stalk hogs, or hunt from a stand, and don't want to read about others doing it. I therefore don't go on that forum anymore.