Foundm this out lately...

CAL

Christians think of God as all powerful but there is something God can't do!Does anyone know what that is? pretty simple answer really.

earl

Banned
Odd. In the OT he murdered people left and right . I think that was covered in the 10 Commandments wasn't it ?

jason4445

He cannot send a flood. In the Noah thing God said he would never destroy earth again by flood - so if he is not a liar then there is not way he could ever send a flood like the one that happened with Noah.

apoint

Odd. In the OT he murdered people left and right . I think that was covered in the 10 Commandments wasn't it ?

Vengeance is mine says the Lord. The Lord giveth and He taketh away. He also made heaven & he!!
He created all things and can destroy all things.

Achilles Return

Vengeance is mine says the Lord. The Lord giveth and He taketh away. He also made heaven & he!!

Sounds kind of sadistic, don't you think?

Achilles Return

He can not worship His self

You're saying a guy that creates an entire universe to proclaim his own glory isn't a little egotistical? That's why he lets everyone into heaven and not only those who worship him, right?

earl

Banned

At least you didn't try to deny it.

CAL

A while back I was talking with an older black man that I grew up around.He would let me sit in his lap when I was a small boy and drive his tractor.He and I were discussing our Lord and Christianity.He said to me "there one thing the Lord can't do".Caught me by surprise more or less and I said what Henry?He said "the Lord can never fail".Pretty simple answer to a rather large question that only Christians can really appreciate.Now,what say you?

ambush80

Could God make a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?

RW

Just shot cobb salad out my nose:rofl:

A while back I was talking with an older black man that I grew up around.He would let me sit in his lap when I was a small boy and drive his tractor.He and I were discussing our Lord and Christianity.He said to me "there one thing the Lord can't do".Caught me by surprise more or less and I said what Henry?He said "the Lord can never fail".Pretty simple answer to a rather large question that only Christians can really appreciate.Now,what say you?

That's right. Because all the bad stuff in the world is YOUR fault and all the odorless flatulence belongs to him.

No thanks.

stringmusic

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Could God make a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?

RW

i am a christian with a relationship with Jesus Christ.

that is freakin funny

pnome

I think that's true.

A believer will always find a way for God to come out on top. Because even when it seems that he has failed, you can simply say that it was "God's will"

It's a tautology. God never fails because your mind will never let him.

Inthegarge

All I can say is "You are God and I am not "............................RW

Havana Dude

Just shot cobb salad out my nose:rofl:

That's right. Because all the bad stuff in the world is YOUR fault and all the odorless flatulence belongs to him.

No thanks.

Off your chain again?

Uncalled for in this forum. If ya got nothing positive to add, go to the athiest forum, it's full of negative stuff you'll sure enjoy. Of course, you are welcome here if you can have a serious adult conversation.

TTom

LOL

Now this is funny Havana Dude, This IS the atheist agnostic and apologetics forum.

earl

Banned
I don't see a problem. Sounds just like what the Christians ,and all others , claim about their Gods.

Your shot at the atheist forum ON the atheist forum is whats uncalled for . It is the place for adult conversation that doesn't have to pay tribute to superstitions.