Which Cuss Words are Nascar Approved?

frankwright

I watched the end of the race where dale jr. said the S word and got fined and lost points. Last week he said the D word and nothing happened.

I know my Mom would have washed out my mouth for either word, so I was just wondering.

gtaff

Banned
DWord.... I guess he did not learn his lesson ::ke:

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
Saying cuss words that John Wayne used is OK.

Craig Knight

Cussing

The D word and the H word are acceptable. What I'm wondering is why is the s word not OK when its no different than anything else you would hear on the T.V. or radio. Political Correctness is a load of crap, say what you mean, and mean what you say.If some body gats upset or just don't like what you have to say then they'll get over it sooner or later . Now with enough said hope every body has a good week end huntin or setting at home or whatever you do .

chewie1014

Biblical...what? None of society's "identified" curse words is biblical. The Bible says absolutely nothing about which words are bad and which are good (other than using the Lord's name in vain). If I stump my toe and say the "S" word, people look at me like I did a bad thing. If I stump my toe and say "Crap," it's okay. What's the difference? They both refer to the exact same thing and are used in the exact same manner. But one is bad and the other isn't. Why? Because our SOCIETY says its bad.

I'm not saying it's okay to use the words at free will, I just want to correct the myth that certain words are unbiblical. It's the context in which words are used that is unbiblical. Using them to degrade people and belittle them is wrong. But that goes for words like fool, dummy, idiot, etc...

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
chewie,

All I meant was that "D" & "H" are actually used in the Bible & "s" is not.

chewie1014

Jeff - gotcha...I figured as much. I was just standing on my soap box for a minute. I've put it away for now. :D :D :D

gtaff

Banned
Once again I will ask this question. Who descided what was a cuss word? I mean think about it. Somewhere someone could have deemed MOM to be a cuss word. I already know that mother in law is a very nasty word but you can say that in public.

Handgunner

I hear ya cluckin' but I can't find the nest.

Who knows? Good question, but who knows? Kinda like the chicken or sandwich? Which came first? :D

chewie1014

Delton said:
I hear ya cluckin' but I can't find the nest.

Who knows? Good question, but who knows? Kinda like the chicken or sandwich? Which came first? :D

That, my friend, is biblical. The chicken came first.

Genesis 1:20-21 - And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

So...He made the chicken, not the egg. Well, He made the egg but He made the chicken first. :D :D :D :D

Handgunner

:D:D:bounce: Where in the Bible does it refer to "breaking the bread" for that chicken? I never said a thing about the egg... :D;)