Arkansas Lease/Trips

finhead

I Have a lease on few rice fields near Stuttgart Arkansas. All fields have blinds and will have decoys already out and ready to go. Goose hunting is also available. I am looking to sub- lease a few dates out for the 2010 second season. The lease can range from half-day to one week. My son will be there for those dates and will guide out if needed. For those who don't already know this area is very consistent for producing quality waterfowl. This year is going to be dry but i guarantee water in these fields. It is $475 per day per blind. Send me a P.M or call 912-996-0398 if interested.

Last edited:

huntmore

I Have a lease on few rice fields near Stuttgart Arkansas. All fields have blinds and will have decoys already out and ready to go. Goose hunting is also available. I am looking to sub- lease a few dates out for the 2010 second season. The lease can range from half-day to one week. My son will be there for those dates and will guide out if needed. For those who don't already know this area is very consistent for producing quality waterfowl. This year is going to be dry but i guarantee water in these fields. It is $475 per day per blind. Send me a P.M or call 912-996-0398 if interested.
Do you have any pic from past years? Is price per gun or for the pit.

huntmore

When do you think would be a good time to come. I tried several times last years but no one had ducks. When does the season start.

finhead

Season starts Dec 7th. We have had good numbers of ducks this year due to lack of water everywhere else. Cant tell the future but second season starting Dec 7th should be hot.