A Miracle - God heard and answered your prayers.

groundhawg

Just got this message fro my Son. You can see the rest under the thread - Prayer for 3 month old baby.......

All,

Thanks for your prayers for Dylan Garcia. Here is the latest from his mom:

18-Nov-04 03:39 PM - : Well, excellent news...Dylan saw the neurologist on Tuesday afternoon and he said that he is impressed with how well Dylan is doing. And, despite Dylan being a month or two behind his peers, he has no reason to believe that he will not develop normally in the long run! His pediatrician also said that he was impressed with the improvement in just a week as well!

We still have a lot of work to do to get Dylan caught up to where he should be, but we are on the right track! Thank God!!! And thank you to all of you who have been thinking of and praying for Dylan--looks like it really made a difference! He is a tough little boy, and I'm sure, will be ready to beat up his older sister before we know it!

This will be the last entry I make on this page as I am going to devote all my attention to being with the kids and Brad. Thanks again for all of your thoughts and prayers--Brad and I cannot thank you enough!

PRAISE THE LORD!

John

CAL

That is great news John.I know you folks are happy and relieved.We serve an awsome God! :yeah: :yeah:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Amen

pendy

God is so great!!!

What great news!!! :) :)

Latest posts