jeff foxworthy in evans county last night

mpowell

the evans county wildlife club had jeff foxworthy in claxton last night and a buddy and i went.

of course, jeff had us all laughing for about 40 straight minutes, then, he told us why he was really there.

he had his Bible with him on stage and he spent roughly the last 20 minutes of his visit witnessing to the crowd and talking of his personal feelings for the Lord. he ended by asking everyone to bow their heads and he did an altar call of sorts for anyone that wanted to come forward and speak to folks up front about the Lord. it was a great moment.

i knew jeff was a man of God and last night really showed it. i was glad i attended.

Handgunner

Good deal. In all the stardom, he's always remained consistant and seemed "down to earth". This just echo's that.

H

HT2

Kenny Chesney........UH....I mean MP.......

That's pretty Cool!!!!!!!!!

I was unaware of Jeff's testimony......

It's like Deltoid said.....

Kinda nice to see that "fame" hasn't gone to his head......

I'm paraphrasing of course..... :bounce:

dbodkin

Jeff's a standup guy.. no pun intended. We see him with a group a lot at JR's BBQ joint. All carrying their bibles......at breakfast meetings...

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Myself, D2D and a group of men from my church caught Foxworthy's testamony at a Wildgame Dinner last year!

He had just flown in from a 3 day gig in Atlantic City. As he walked across the football field to the stage he looked like he was so tired he could hardly walk but when he took the stage he fired it up!