I wonder ?

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
How many Atheist left the building, or instead stayed and endured one of the most powerful compositions ever written. Then later got the ACLU to sue Macy's for violating their rights..

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wp_RHnQ-jgU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wp_RHnQ-jgU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

apoint

Wow awsome wish my Macy's would do that, Id spend all day shopping in there. I think they ran all the evil spirits out of there.
All they needed was a shofar blowing. Hallelujah Hallelujah- - - -
Government needs to quit funding the ACLU. ACLU was founded by a communist and his goal was to take down America thru its justice system.
ACLU agenda is even more clear in these last days. They fight for anything that is evil or antiamerican, abortion rights, terrorist rights, murders rights, antichristian, separation of church and state, must I go on?
Thanks MC

Last edited:

gordon 2

Perhaps church is the marketplace and like grace were credit is.????

MudDucker

Staff member
There is no right violated here for any nut from the ACLU to sue over.

Great rendition of an awesome work of art!

TTom

I loved this, The Knightarts.org group that put this together is also doing stuff locally in Macon and a little further north in Charlotte NC.

So if you really want to support such endeavors, check out Knightarts.org

Local story http://www.knightarts.org/community...o-engage-the-city-with-knight-funded-projects

BTW the ACLU is unlikely to bother protesting a liberal ARTS group.

Also it looks like the MAcon Symphony Orchesra will be committing 1,000 "Random Acts of Culture" in the Macon area over the next 3 years.

crackerdave

I loved this, The Knightarts.org group that put this together is also doing stuff locally in Macon and a little further north in Charlotte NC.

So if you really want to support such endeavors, check out Knightarts.org

Local story http://www.knightarts.org/community...o-engage-the-city-with-knight-funded-projects

BTW the ACLU is unlikely to bother protesting a liberal ARTS group.

Also it looks like the MAcon Symphony Orchesra will be committing 1,000 "Random Acts of Culture" in the Macon area over the next 3 years.

That will certainly be a big improvement over the thousand random acts of violence/robbery that will likely be committed there in that period!:)

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
There is no right violated here for any nut from the ACLU to sue over.

Great rendition of an awesome work of art!

Now there's an idea. All church's need to convert from religious organizations to Liberal Arts Organizations (in title only of course) that way the ACLU would have no voice in the matter..;)

Now there's an idea. All church's need to convert from religious organizations to Liberal Arts Organizations (in title only of course) that way the ACLU would have no voice in the matter..;)

Did the ACLU do something to you in the past? Your fixation on this organization is abundantly clear.

What a spirited response; it's hard to tell if you're happy or angry with that video.

Government needs to quit funding the ACLU. ACLU was founded by a communist and his goal was to take down America thru its justice system.
ACLU agenda is even more clear in these last days. They fight for anything that is evil or antiamerican, abortion rights, terrorist rights, murders rights, antichristian, separation of church and state, must I go on?

The ACLU would defend your right to utter such nonsense to the hilt.

apoint

What a spirited response; it's hard to tell if you're happy or angry with that video.

The ACLU would defend your right to utter such nonsense to the hilt.

Video is great and ACLU is a communist plot to destroy America. Thought I made it Quite plain?
The ACLU might have a job for you, if you dont allready work there.

Please exhibit my fixation. Quotation of particular posts are extremely easy.

I'll be waiting.

Other than the one I quoted, the post that started this thread. What role did the ACLU have in any of this? Why did you bring it up to start with? We're not talking quantum physics here.

Order of progression, you answer my question, I answer yours.

Your turn.

Hi there! What are we talking about? I did answer your question. If you want to act like I didn't, that's fine. I don't understand it at all, but it's fine just the same. It is a creative way of not answering my question though.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Did the ACLU do something to you in the past? Your fixation on this organization is abundantly clear.

Please demonstrate a fixation, I believe this is repetative, but it is for your benefit.

Other than the one I quoted, the post that started this thread. What role did the ACLU have in any of this? Why did you bring it up to start with? We're not talking quantum physics here.

I'm sorry, I haven't seen another one of my post quoted yet.

Hi there! What are we talking about? I did answer your question. If you want to act like I didn't, that's fine. I don't understand it at all, but it's fine just the same. It is a creative way of not answering my question though.

No, you didn't. Still waiting though.
BTW, how's the seatrout bite down your way?

The correct answer is ZERO. Why would your Muslim fearing narrow minded thinking even ask a question like that that?

Do you think an Atheist would have something against Handles "Hallelujah Corus" or you just don't like Atheist and need something to make unwarrented noise about.

Now go attack another windmill Mr. Intellect.

vanguard1

Banned
The ACLU is out to stop anything christian, anything about GOD and country. they are of satan.