Attachments

• 1 - Copy.jpg
    1 - Copy.jpg
    401.6 KB · Views: 2,179
  • DSC06064.JPG
    DSC06064.JPG
    350 KB · Views: 2,195

skeeter300

Don't know what he weighed.I can tell you that I had to go up a small hill and I had to put my 660 grizzly in 4 wheel dif to get him up.I could only move him 3 feet with a rope around one leg by hand.I had to take the 4 wheeler and drive it through the thicket to get him out.I shot him with a 300 ultra mag and the bullet never came out.He only ran 20 yards but still he was bad.Was glad to get him off my property.He has been rooting my food plots up.When he came out all the deer ran as fast and as far as they could.I never seen a deer so scared.These hogs like this one are no good for your deer hunting property if they scare the deer off like this one did.

WolfPack

Banned
That is a BAD dude!! Probably would have wrecked some dogs too!! Good one!

Supercracker

now THAT'S what I'm talkin about!!!

nice!

AccUbonD

Wow skeeter that is number 2 isn't it? These hogs must be getting to the fire break and not crossing...lol. We'll help you out if we see any.:shoot:

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Sure is a MONSTER! Does yourproperty adjoin Pinelog? There was a guy talking about a few hogs he got last year during the Special hog hunt at PL. He never posted pics, but was talking about how long them teeth were ! FREAKY!

That is one bad dude you killed! I bet he made a bunch of little ones gonna be bad just like him!:cool: Man I am ready to get a hog..............being sick SUCKS!

georgia_home

Nice!!!

bigreddwon

Thats a bad hog right there! Gonna mount him?