And nothing but the TRUTH -- Review

pasinthrough

I just picked up Cuz Strickland's latest book "And nothing but the truth about spring turkey hunting according to Cuz" this past week. I just finished reading it this afternoon.

This book will make you laugh, question your tactics and enrich your outdoor experience. I've met Cuz twice now and each time, he is more genuine than the time before. Truly a class act!

The Forward was written for Cuz by Mr. Kelly, that speaks volumes to me.

Kwaksmoka

Sounds good, I've always been a fan of Cuz's! I'll definitely have to pick up a copy! :cheers:

Gadget

Have you read his first book? "The Whole Truth", it's good too.

BOB_HARWELL

There are 3 books, The Truth, The Whole Truth & Nothing But The Truth. I have all 3 personalized by Cuz. They are well worth getting, Cuz tells it like it is "The Truth."

BOB

pasinthrough

Where did you buy it?

I got mine last Thursday at a book signing he had in Edgefield, SC. Later that evening, he was at the NWTF banquet in Edgefield. Heck of a nice guy!

Cuz told my friend if he ordered from the Mossy Oak web site, the girls would bring the books to his office to have them signed by him, just let them know what you want it to say or who it is for.

boparks

Cuz really is a super person. As much as he's accomplished and considering the position he's in, he's still a very approachable, down to earth, humble guy, that will take the time to talk with you.

Although I always run everfthing I hear or read thru my own screening filters, pretty much whatever Cuz says is as close to gospel as it will get for me

Brad

Oh man I have to let miss santa know about this. I have the first 2 and read them every year before turkey season. Cuz is a great story teller.