WERE GOING TO THE DOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!South GA Invades ATLANTA!!!!!!

Camden County Wildcats defeat Cherokee Co. 37-7. Were going to the GA Dome to take on Lowndes County next Saturday Nov. 27 at 6 PM. Once more in '04. :fine:

Charlton County Indians defeats Coosa 28-7. They will play Laney on Nov. 28 at noon.

Ware County wins 10-7 over Washington. They will play Warner Robins Nov. 28 at 6 PM.

Clinch County wins BIG over Bremen 22-0. They play Lincoln County next.

WERE GOING TO THE DOME!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!

:yeah:

TurkeyCreek

Congratulations!!!!

also Statesboro beat Tucker last night with a field goal as time ran out. i watched it on CSS...it was a heck of a game the last two minutes.

with less than 2 minites to go Tucker up 14-10, they stopped Statesboro about 4 -5 times from the 2 and then the 1. Tucker took over at their own 1. couldn't get it out past their 5, so on 4th down instead of risking a punt from the endzone, they ran out of the back of endzone for a safety and to get a free kick. THS up 14-12 now...well, they didn't get a very good kick-off and Statesboro ran back to the THS 45. they got down to about the 20. no timeouts left, about 3 seconds left, they ran the FG team on the field as the clock was stopped to move the chains...with 0.2 seconds left, snapped the ball and the FG was good....pretty exciting

dusty

Dome

We'll be THERE IT WILL BE A GOOOOOD'UN :yeah:
at least in sprit if is on tv

:clap: GOOOOOOO Lowndes :clap:

Dusty

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
I am sure looking forward to next Friday

A lot of Georgia high schoolers are having the time of their lives :clap: :cool:

GO ..... Salem NOLES ....... #63 ....... , it should be a great game :)

leo

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Well Jeff

since you ask, I just happen to have a pic of my GRANDSON SCOTT, the starting center for the Rockdale County Salem Seminoles :yeah:

Yea I know shameless BRAGGING, ....I'm guilty :fine:

leo

Attachments

• scott.jpg
    scott.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 117

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Great lookin' young man, Leo!

Tell him to lift lots of weights, eat lots of grits and dream of being a DAWG!!!

:yeah:

H

HT2

High School Football......

I don't watch that much of it, but when it comes this time of year, I make it a point to watch 'em in the "DOME"!!!!!!!!!

Now that's "FOOTBALL"!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Outlaw, I think LaGrange is going all the way. They Dominated that game against ML KING. LaGrange wins big 38-0. Camden vs. Lowndes next. I predict Camden by 10. :fine:

Congrats to the Lowndes County Vikings for winning their playoff game in the Georgia Dome. The Camden County Wildcats just couldnt get their offense going. Man that #20 from Lowndes is something else. Ya cant win them all. That was payback from last year. We haven't been beat like that in years. I'm still in shock. WOW. :eek: :whip:

Hawire

James,your Wildcats have every right to hold their heads high.29-1 for two years in AAAAA is very strong. I'm very proud of my Vikes,I just hope we can keep the title down south.

There is no football in the world that can compare to high school football. If the pros would play like those boys played this weekend they might just earn their money. My hats off to GPS for broadcasting these games,they don't get any better.

I'll be pullin for Lowndes County next week. Yeah lets keep the title in SOUTH GEORGIA. Your right those fellas were playin their hearts out. :clap: Where is the game going to be played? We played the Championship game in Valdosta last year. Just wondering who is going to have home field advantage?

Hawire

The game next week will be played at Parkview. Lowndes County will set sail for another northern invasion! :yeah: :cool:

J Pritchard III

I have said it before and I will say it again...Lowndes County "State Champs". In my opinion that was the Championship game considering Camden had already beaten Parkview and they got the easy bracket. Parkview...prepare to have your legs striped. :whip: