Hope theres room on the band wagon.....

Redbeard

....for another ceramic call. I know it's Johnny Come Lately with ceramic, but better late than never. With cold weather settin' in I decided to chew on some wood. Finally tried the ceramic surface and gotta say it's a winner. Played right off with great roll over, just the right amount of rasp and all over the surface including the middle. Just wish it didn't cost twice as much as slate.

HPIM6245.jpg

HPIM6244.jpg

HPIM6251.jpg

Nitro

Banned
I have one and it is a dandy call........sure to ride the vest this season..I imagine it will cause deaths...soon.

CAL

Awesome,looks like a winner to me.I have always liked the ceramic calls better.They just sound better to me.

Gadget

I have one and it is a dandy call........sure to ride the vest this season..I imagine it will cause deaths...soon.

Looks like I see a "Track Player" in your avatar......... Glass?

Nitro

Banned
Nope.......... that was a Osage Orange (BoisD'Arc) Aluminum call....

Four Gobblers died in two days with that caller. DEADLY!!!

trkyhntr70

Nope.......... that was a Osage Orange (BoisD'Arc) Aluminum call....

Four Gobblers died in two days with that caller. DEADLY!!!

Dang Andy; They need to add you to that show Natural born killers!:cool:

fredw

Retired Moderator
Oh my goodness Dean. You really shouldn't do this to an old fellow living on a fixed income.....:p

I sent you a pm:cheers:

Redbeard

Thanks Er'body. I'm right off highway 9 just before McFarland Rd. Work from home so I'm always here. Will have some more of these ceramics made up after Sunday, feel free to shoot me an email at madhattercalls@yahoo.com if ya wanna stop by and play 'em. Have a shelf full of slates too.

Thanks again for the encouraging words and such.

Merry X-Mas to all.

That's a great looking call, what are you located in Alpharetta?

J Gilbert

Redbeard,
I may do just that, I'm about 10 minutes from you and my dad works right by your house. We may have to make a stop one day and check out some of the calls