Sleeping with a full moon

DCHunter

See if closing the blinds help if you haven't already. All that extra light might be the problem. I don't know though, I can sleep through anything. I slept through hurricane opal when it came through back in 95 even though we counted about 40 trees that fell down on the property near the house including 1 that fell on the house and 3 on our sheds and barn nearby.

LJay

Retired Mod
Yep, I just keep wanting to go out and Howl!!!!!!!!!!

Researcher31726

Gone But Not Forgotten
LJay said:
Yep, I just keep wanting to go out and Howl!!!!!!!!!!

Where's my silver bullet???:shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Seriously, the full moon does affect the behavior and habits of some people. I can tell a difference when there's a full moon and when there's a storm brewing.
:biggrin2:

BOWHUNTER!

kudzumotorsports said:
:crazy: Wife says its all mental:crazy:

You aren't alone. I hate when there is a full moon. The whole house is lit up no matter if the blinds are shut. Maybe it's the fact of knowing that it is not completely dark that keeps me awake? People think i'm weird too. :huh: :biggrin3:

LJay

Retired Mod
Ok, it's gone. I don't want to run out and howl now!!!:hair: :hair: :hair:

FrogGeek

I'm in the same boat..... I just lay there and toss and turn. However, RetiredArmyGuy can sleep through ANYTHING!

Lthomas

I have the same problem. I installed black out blinds a long time ago. They are spendy but well worth it. I have no problems now.

Bubba_1122

I hadn't thought about the moon, but I didn't sleep as good last week as I normally do.

I think there's more to it than just the light getting in the way of our sleeping.

Most law enforcement folks will tell you that the full moon brings out the worst in folks.

I have a good friend that's a probation officer says he has more trouble from his "clients" during the full moon than any other time.

Fishman

Full moon sleeping

I always have trouble sleeping on and near the full moon. My room is dark even with the full moon but I still can't sleep. I worked at a prison for a while and most of the fights, suicide attempts, and craziness happened within a two to three day period around a full moon.