My two Jasper county bucks...

Trigabby

Hunting OTG works!

This one was following a doe by about 10 minutes and ran right to me after I grunted at him... He scores about 121"
(He's the "1buck" file) :cool:

The "2buck" is the one I shot saturday morning while I was walking in to watch a drain with a whole bunch of rubs and scrapes... We played cat and mouse for 10 minutes because he knew something was wrong, he just didn't know it was me! He scores 138 and change and was about 205 pounds... He was a large frame 8 with 2 2+" stickers off the back making him an odd 10.. HUGE bases... (edited 'cuz I can't spell)

:yeah:

Attachments

• 2bucksmall2.jpg
    2bucksmall2.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 422
  • 2bucktruck.jpg
    2bucktruck.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 370
  • 1buck_small.jpg
    1buck_small.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:

Jeff Phillips

Congrats!

Looks like you had a heck of a weekend :clap:

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
So that's where all my Jasper deer went

Congrats Trigabby, I'm real glad to see a Jasper county hunter get some good looking deer, :clap: :clap:
Are you a GONNetwork member, that #2 deer might be a winner in district 17 :)

205#, thats a HOSS ............ :)

leo

H

HT2

Trig.....

Good Bucks Bud!!!!!!!!

Very Nice!!!!!!!!

Especially that one in the truck..... :clap:

Meriwether Mike

Great job on both of them bucks Steven. That second one is definately a HOSS! My congratulations on a great weekend.

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Congrats Steven on both of those fine bucks, though are you sure it was you that kelled those deer or was it your wife Noel?.... :bounce: ;) :D :clap:

Seriously, that one looks like a real old deer to me. Have you aged them?

Trigabby

Milt - Heheh.. Normally it's the other way around.. Noel killed a doe friday night, though.. The #2 buck was over 200 lbs. and you should have seen little Noel trying to get that deer in the back of my truck.. :whip:

The 1st buck was scored at 3.5 and the second one we're not sure yet, but when I take him in we're guessing he'll be around 5 or 6...Heck he may be older... Almost total grey face and he had real narly stickers on his base.. I think that's also an indicator of age...

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Trigabby said:
...The #2 buck was over 200 lbs. and you should have seen little Noel trying to get that deer in the back of my truck.. :whip:...

Well, did she field dress it for you also?... :bounce:

Man, I tell ya some guy's have got it made...:D

Just kidding, it looks like that new land is paying off for you!

How2fish

Congrats that one in the truck is a FINE buck! :speechles