22 mag crickett for hogs ?

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I have only shot a few, the Hornady being one of them. They smell really good, but I just dont like them for accuracy near as much as the Remington accu-tip V, .32 grain.......same poly type tip.

I have also shot the CCI FMJ and hollow points, Federal Solids......

sighting in at 50 yds, the rem Accu-tip doesn't seem to fall at all at 110yds......tack drivers IMHO......

My bud on the other hand likes the Hornadys and he is a great shot with them.
I met a guy at the range who was sighting in his rifle for a big time Western US Hunt(30/06, maybe 7mm?). He just picked up a box of the new Hornady super duper thingy they just came out with, and his shots were all over the place........he was freaked out and talking about taking his Coreloks instead..........

I still LOVE the way the Hornady Smells after each shot:cheers:

S

smessler34

shoot em in the ear and sharpen your knife....22 mag is bad news on a hogs noggin!

willy57

I hunt hogs with dogs and will he`s stopped just walk up to him put the barrel behind his ear and its over no loud sound to scare dogs nothing

10gaugemeow

Where can you get one? Lol in the link I posted. Get their phone number and that product number take it to your ffl get him to call them and order that product. Or stock #. They are also makin a 17 hmr.