Sounded off this A.M.

bird_dawg

Couldn't believe it:yeah: Some hens were yelping and kee-keeing and he couldn't stand it and I just thought, "What if...." and gggggggggoooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbblllllllllleeee

Needless to say I was pumped. He gobbled a total of 5 times. It was great!!!! Wish it was march 26:banginghe:banginghe

rocket

Been hearing the same crew going at it all hunting season. Had a tree full of 10 gobblers go off at once when a rifle fired off close by last week.
I hope they stay that way until March!!

hoppie

I feel ya. Yelping all around us duck hunting this morning. I kept telling myself it is duck season and be patient.

bird_dawg

I hear ya boss! those were actually up around my old stomp'n grounds. Lets get together this spring!

Fuller

Early in deer season, maybe early October, I was sitting in the tree thinking how much that particular morning felt like spring. I thought to myself, this is good weather for turkeys to be hollerin'. Sure enough, 2 birds in different spots get going. Just got to survive the depression between the end of duck season and the beginning of turkey season.