Woodhaven calls?

Impact97

Anyone know who else besides Bass Pro Shop carries Woodhaven calls? I know to go to their website, but any brick and mortars?

Dudley Do-Wrong

Call them and ask, they should be able to tell you of someone in your area.

Arrow3

DaddyPaul is a rep for them....He can help you out...:)

boparks

You should run one of the Vision Crystal calls. It's pricey but it can sound very good.

I've never once regretted spending the money.

It sounds great when you're soft and easy on it or if you decide to crank it up. It's that kind of high raspy sound

Attachments

• Copy of Call table 1.jpg
    Copy of Call table 1.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 592

trkyhntr70

You should run one of the Vision Crystal calls. It's pricey but it can sound very good.

It sounds great when you're soft and easy on it or if you decide to crank it up. It's that kind of high raspy sound

Bobby, Thats a fine call collection!!

limbhanger

buy a true custom call from one of the many Woody's members that don't mass produce and pawn it off as a custom call. WoodHaven has the WORST customer service.

boparks

Bobby, Thats a fine call collection!!

Thanks James

I don't have the funds to buy all I'd like but I do like to pick em up when I can.

Over the last few years I've picked up quite a few from a lot of different people.

I'm a friction freak

Nitro

Banned
buy a true custom call from one of the many Woody's members that don't mass produce and pawn it off as a custom call. WoodHaven has the WORST customer service.

We can agree on that!!!!!!!!!!

I can name at least 10 true custom callmakers who post here on Woody's that will build you a caller worthy of the term "custom"......

Good Luck!!

SheldonMOAC

I like the Doug Camp call at the bottom.

:flag::flag:

Impact97

I should have been more specific. I am only looking for mouth calls. I have a few friction calls that I love. Specifically, I am looking for a Red Wasp mouth call. I can order if needed.

trkyhntr70

Thanks James

I don't have the funds to buy all I'd like but I do like to pick em up when I can.

Over the last few years I've picked up quite a few from a lot of different people.

I'm a friction freak

I have a weakness for friction calls too!!
I have a buddy that has several of the Camp callers and wont hunt with anything else!

Jody Hawk

I have my own customer service stories with Woodhaven, they have been nothing but great to me. I just ordered a Vision series crystal today. :cool:

Hawken2222

I have a Woodhaven classic crystal call in a cherry pot, and it's awesome.

bnew17

I should have been more specific. I am only looking for mouth calls. I have a few friction calls that I love. Specifically, I am looking for a Red Wasp mouth call. I can order if needed.

Check your local hunting stores. We have one here in Dublin that carries Woodhaven. By the way i have a Red Wasp too and i like it alot. It was my go too call until i started using Tom Teaser.

Last edited: