hunt trade

scoggins

I would like to trade a middle ga, flat land hunt for one in the north ga mountains preferably around ellijay/dalhanga areas.

Dudley Do-Wrong

Been kinda wanting tp hunt some mountain birds myself, I hear there's some pretty decent public land in north Ga

pnome

Me and some of the boys from the Bear hunting forum are planning an opening weekend turkey hunt & camp in the mountains at our usual bear hunting spot. We saw a lot of birds while bear hunting this year, figured we'd give it a go.

You guys are welcome to join us. It's all national forest land. Very pretty, "Big Woods" hunting.

Dudley Do-Wrong

Me and some of the boys from the Bear hunting forum are planning an opening weekend turkey hunt & camp in the mountains at our usual bear hunting spot. We saw a lot of birds while bear hunting this year, figured we'd give it a go.

You guys are welcome to join us. It's all national forest land. Very pretty, "Big Woods" hunting.

Whereabouts???

Gadget

ain't no gobblers up in dem mountains..........:D

I'm looking forward to our camping trip up there again this year......... maybe if were lucky we'll hear one gobble

P

Last edited:

GA DAWG

Anytime yall wanna come..Lets go..I dont live but about 7 min from 28000ac of wma land..Not many flat spots and you can climb all you want:D These aint your average turkey though..This is the most heavily hunted WMA in north Ga..Its fun to chase em though..

scoggins

David I got a camper and we can travel in my truck up

You tell me when. I was up in Chat Nat Forest today and yesterday and ran across a some Goood signs

Gadawg we may be up there sooner than later David and I have hunted some together last year and I am looking forward to the same this year

I am just getting into it and a have learned a lot from him so far and hope to learn much much more from him and others that are willing to teach/ show me