10 questions every intelligent christian must answer

atlashunter

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zDHJ4ztnldQ?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zDHJ4ztnldQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

VisionCasting

There are only 3 distinct questions in this video. They all stink of bias and the supporting arguments are replete with a lack of any real Biblical knowledge (at best, or possibly purposeful deceit).

The answer to all can be summed up: sin, restraint and natural order.

PS - You post title is incorrect. The only question all Christians must answer is "Who do you say I am?" - Mark 8:29. In fact it's the deciding question if you are a Christian.

stringmusic

My favorite quote," Because if we assume that God is imaginary our world makes complete sense"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This short movie had the same style as something I watched back in junior high.

stringmusic

There are only 3 distinct questions in this video. They all stink of bias and the supporting arguments are replete with a lack of any real Biblical knowledge (at best, or possibly purposeful deceit).

The answer to all can be summed up: sin, restraint and natural order.

basically my answers as well.

atlashunter

ted_BSR

That is one of the most idiotic things I ever watched 4 minutes of.

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
That is one of the most idiotic things I ever watched 4 minutes of.

Well, I wouldn't say the "most." But it would rank in the top 10.

Outstanding video. Thank you for sharing.

I bet the people who take exception, and actually watched it til the end, had their arms crossed and did plenty of squirming and shifting. That would have to be difficult to swallow, I'd wager.

atlashunter

Luke 22
49 When Jesus’ followers saw what was going to happen, they said, “Lord, should we strike with our swords?” 50 And one of them struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his right ear.

51 But Jesus answered, “No more of this!” And he touched the man’s ear and healed him.

Matthew 18
19 Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.

John 14
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

So... why won't God heal amputees? We've got plenty of kids around the world who have lost arms and legs to land mines. They deserve healing too don't they?

Mine-Stricken.jpg

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR

ted_BSR

Outstanding video. Thank you for sharing.

I bet the people who take exception, and actually watched it til the end, had their arms crossed and did plenty of squirming and shifting. That would have to be difficult to swallow, I'd wager.

You would lose that bet. My arms are crossed now, because you have fallen for the propoganda of the Anti Christ. Yes these problems and mutilations exist (products of war and hate), but perhaps that prosthetic next to the young boy in the photo is an answer to his prayers. Try and cover up the greatness of God, and you will fail.

atlashunter

You would lose that bet. My arms are crossed now, because you have fallen for the propoganda of the Anti Christ. Yes these problems and mutilations exist (products of war and hate), but perhaps that prosthetic next to the young boy in the photo is an answer to his prayers. Try and cover up the greatness of God, and you will fail.

:bounce:

VisionCasting

...perhaps that prosthetic next to the young boy in the photo is an answer to his prayers. Try and cover up the greatness of God, and you will fail.

Well said.

lazybate

Has anyone noticed that no person of religion has been able to clarify,but they make excuses and mock or ridicule the person asking the question.

lazybate

Hmmmmm

Yes I guess a young boy who stepped on a landmine that the parents prayed were not there to kill there children, would rather have a rubber limb that doesn't work half as well as the one he had. Makes plenty of sense. Im converted.::;:yeah::cheers:

mtnwoman

To add... those prosthetic legs appear too big. God sends us to provide ones that will fit the child.

Just like God, thru us, sends grain to countries where the rats eat the grain, and yet their children still die of hunger because the rat might be reincarnated uncle albert, and they won't kill the rats. So the rats eat the grain instead of the children. Children starve in the shadow of a holy cow.

Take Job for example....satan is loosed on planet earth, at least for now. And bad things are going to happen to good people.

VisionCasting

Has anyone noticed that no person of religion has been able to clarify,but they make excuses and mock or ridicule the person asking the question.

Au contraire - see post #2. "The answer to all can be summed up: sin, restraint and natural order."

Next.