Boar Hog down!

dukedog1

Me and buckhunter2256 done a little hog hunting tonight in Worth County. Eased up to the edge of a wheat field and shined the search light. Saw a couple of does feeding and what looked to be a big pig in the back corner of field. Started stalking toward the back of the field. Using the green light on the shotgun I walked from about 200yds out straight to the big hog. Kept the light on him the whole time. Got to about 40yds and he kept feeding paying me no attention. I prob could have gotten closer but I stepped on a old corn stalk that broke. When he looked up at me I let him hold a round of 3.5" OO buckshot. Pig bucked and then ran straight to me. At about 20 yds I shot him again straight on. This turned him to the left quartering out into the field. One more shot put him plowing to a stop. The mounted green light was definetly the way to go tonight. Big Boar down!

Attachments

• DSCN0315.JPG
    DSCN0315.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 1,089
  • DSCN0317.JPG
    DSCN0317.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 1,092
  • DSCN0318.JPG
    DSCN0318.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,091
  • DSCN0319.JPG
    DSCN0319.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 1,095

j_seph

nice hog, should eat good hopefully

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
NICE!! That pig kinda got that Russian lookin face on em! Good Pic and great story.......Thanks for sharin!

bigreddwon

Gratz, good story.

tsknmcn

Nice hog. Nice tractor too. That's what I need for my food plots this spring. :D