woooooo hoooooo !!!!!

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
here you go all members of the 2 stroke army !!! if you have yaks and canoes, tell us about em, if you have questions , ask em' !!!

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
guys i tried to move a chunk of threads with good info or pics to this section of the forum. if you see something i missed that you want added, just shoot me a pm with the thread and i will do my best. i figure we will be slow for a while but let the water warm up and we will be wide open !!!

Randy

Man this sport is growing!! Thanks for the recognition mods!!

DawgsAndHawgs33

feral one were u at the outside world yesterday in columbus by chance

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
sure was. supposed to go by today and look at a new boat that is being brought from their dawsonville store. i told my bride i would sell my other one before i got a new one but i just can't wait that long !!!!

QTurn

Glad to see this section!!

1c7d25c6.jpg

crackerdave

Thanks! 'Yak fishin' is a great sport,and I'm sure glad you got 'er done, Feral!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

frankwright

I have had a Wilderness Systems Ride 135 Kayak for about a year and a half.
I have it rigged up with four rod holders, a depth finder and other things for fishing.
I have mainly had it on small lakes so far but I want to start fishing bigger lakes also.
It is amazingly stable and when I get to a good point or area I want to fish, I usually dangle my legs over the side and sit side saddle.
They say you can stand and fish in this one but I am not that agile.

Attachments

• Kayak 2 6-4-2010 4-05-47 PM 640x480.JPG
    Kayak 2 6-4-2010 4-05-47 PM 640x480.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 258

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
that is a beautiful rig !!! i hope soon we can get everyone to post up pics of their rigs and maybe some reviews to help folks when they are picking them out. i have heard a lot of good things about the ride and qturn, my son has an ultimate he would fight a momma bear over ! i have a native magic 14.5 and my wife has a pamlico 100 so we are all rigged out. i just picked up a new boat today but that is gonna be a suprise to be shared as soon as i get some decent paddle testing and pics taken !!!