Seeking Turkey Lease/Membership in Central Alabama

Bama4me

Lost one of our leases today... need to replace it as soon as possible. Send me a pm if you have any options that might be a possibility. Thanks.

GottaGetOutdoors

We have a lease on Crenshaw County, AL. We don't split out deer from turkey, so it's a full year round membership for serious trophy deer hunters and turkey hunters.

Bama4me

Sorry GGO... should have specified West Central Alabama in the title of the thread. I live in Tuscaloosa. Thanks though.

Bama4me

Makes me wish I was closer. : )

You might want to advertise locally something to that degree... gotta be a turkey hunter in your area that would love the opportunity to be the sole hunter on your place.

GottaGetOutdoors

Would rather find someone who is not local. Locals tend to hunt too much if the land is very convenient. This way it's kinda fair to all members.

Bama4me

For guys who have to work a lot, a place more than a couple of hours away is tough if you can't squeeze a hunt or two into some mornings before work. It's usually about getting your money's worth for me. You may try advertising it on Aldeer.com - there's a pretty good number of turkey hunters on the site. Good luck.