brush creek fishing

DawgsAndHawgs33

anyone up for a little fishing tomorrow at brush creek park my and my buddy are gonna take my canoe out tomorrow morning and fish all day i checked the fishing report it looks good all day plus full moon thursday night and the stripes and hybrid are running and the crappie are biting well im headed out there today to fish about 6 hrs if anyone is bored i have to feed my family lol fish is the way to go cheap and free lol

crackerdave

Hope y'all get into 'em good! I've got a land-clearing job to work on for the next few days.

DawgsAndHawgs33

lol not a single fish and gafarmhunter showed up i dont think he caught anything either but i will be there at 8 in the morning ready to catch some fish

GaFarmHunter

Not a fish. Water is uber shallow...got the yak grounded a time or two. It was nice, though, to get back on the water and meet Ryan.

aznflycaster

The bite sure is tough, but I'm glad y'all were able to get out on the water. Hopefully next time the fish will want to cooperate. I had the skunk follow me for a few weeks and finally got rid of it, so keep at it fellas.

DawgsAndHawgs33

yea im gonna hit the water again tomorrow and take the canoe on a madien voyage and try to get out there and catch some fish gonna get out there a bit earlier

aznflycaster

So whats the report Ryan, did you whoop them today?

DawgsAndHawgs33

nope we went fishing is all i have to say but now west point at ringer park we went catching lol a few nice shell crackers and a few catfish