Hiawassee Report (N.C.)

trouthound

I fished the Hiawassee in NC on Sat. afternoon. I saw lots of surface action early when the sun was out. Had takes on brown caddis and prince nymph. When the clouds came in the fish quit, but, the beer was good.

injun joe

Gone But Not Forgotten
Good report. I heard a lot of good things about the lower Toccoa at the fishing show Saturday. I may have to make it up there this weekend.

Tightliner

I fished the Hiawassee in NC on Sat. afternoon. I saw lots of surface action early when the sun was out. Had takes on brown caddis and prince nymph. When the clouds came in the fish quit, but, the beer was good.

Must have had the beer first. Everyone knows there are NO trout on the HI in NC! It aint even stocked!:bounce:
I do hear though the stock truck full of REDS headed for the coast next week:biggrin2:!!!!!

Later...................................

trouthound

You are correct tightliner. I had beer before and after. Of course, I was afraid I was gonna swim like bitterroot. Can't wait for the reds.

Tightliner

You are correct tightliner. I had beer before and after. Of course, I was afraid I was gonna swim like bitterroot. Can't wait for the reds.

Careful now! He likes to be refered to as a "graceful" swimmer/faller/wader...........::ke:. Got bout 4 new patterns tied up last night, my back is killin me today! Lookin forward to hittin the flats:biggrin2:!!

Later..................................

trouthound

I am sorry Bitterroot. I didn't mean to be a heathern. Just having a little fun. Almost as good as kayaking across a river at dusk to help a friend when the water comes up. We'll see you around the campfire this spring. You bring the mandolin and I'll bring the beverages.

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
I am sorry Bitterroot. I didn't mean to be a heathern. Just having a little fun. Almost as good as kayaking across a river at dusk to help a friend when the water comes up. We'll see you around the campfire this spring. You bring the mandolin and I'll bring the beverages.

I hav kept the kayak thing quiet around here....let's don't go there or I'll have a REAL bad rep!!:rofl: Glad to see you on here!! Look forward to a brew beside the campfire up there! Hopefully that won't be too long from now either! :cool:

Tightliner

I hav kept the kayak thing quiet around here....let's don't go there or I'll have a REAL bad rep!!:rofl: Glad to see you on here!! Look forward to a brew beside the campfire up there! Hopefully that won't be too long from now either! :cool:

Too late on the REAL bad rap! At least as long as get a poke or two in!:biggrin2:

Later..................................

Tightliner

Think its bout time to get the band back together!

Later......................................