A few Calls headed out before the Season Opener!

rutandstrut

Here are a few Calls I finished up to send out prior to the season opener.

Ambrosia Maple Pot Call with Gobbling Gobbler Inlaid Bottom Slate over Glass Call.

DSC03352.jpg

DSC03354.jpg

DSC03353.jpg

Ambrosia Maple Frame, Cherry Burl Front, Old Growth Sinker Cypress Sound Board Scratch Box.

DSC03357.jpg

DSC03358.jpg

Ambrosia Maple Inlaid Pot with Gobbling Gobbler Inlaid Bottom Copper over Glass Call.

DSC03359.jpg

DSC03361.jpg

DSC03360.jpg

Ambrosia Maple Frame, Cherry Burl Front, Quarter Sawn Mahogany Sound Board Scratch Box.

DSC03355.jpg

DSC03356.jpg

ryanwhit

Tim, whenever I get a copper call from you I want that gobbler inlay!!

Very nice!

Hawken2222

Those look great Tim. I'm still diggin that copper pot I baught from you in Perry. I suspect it will play it's role in the demise of abird or two this spring.:D

labsnducks

Tim
would that be the copper over glass that is headed my way? looks good cant wait to get hands on it.

Last edited:

rutandstrut

Tim, whenever I get a copper call from you I want that gobbler inlay!!

Very nice!

Thanks Ryan! I think I have one or two Gobbler Inlays left!

Nice Tim.

Thanks Frank! Good Luck this Spring! You ought to wear them out with that Crystal Call!

sweeeeeeet

Thanks!

Those look great Tim. I'm still diggin that copper pot I baught from you in Perry. I suspect it will play it's role in the demise of abird or two this spring.:D

Thanks! I think those little Copper Pots are going to be the demise to a lot of Gobblers this Spring! Last year there were only two in the field and they were instrumental in harvesting 5 Gobblers! This year there are quite a few more! I can't wait to see all the Gobblers that are harvested using these Calls this Spring!

Tim
would that be the copper over glass that is headed my way? looks good cant wait to get hands on it.

I don't like to ruin surprises, but it should be headed your way shortly! Hope you like it!

Very nice! The inlay is awesome!

Thanks!

wooly

Tim I wished you would quit doing that. I'm about broke as it is and you keep putting that awesome work you do for me to stare at and droll all over. Man you are some kind of wizzard.
I mean that as a compliment of course. I hope before too long I can make a discision on one of them. That in it self will be a chore.
I will be using your diaphrams again this season too. I came close with them last year but no cigars.
Take care and have a great season.
Ken
Conyers, GA

rutandstrut

Those are some fine looking calls !!

Thanks!

Tim, I love those inlays.

Thanks Greg! I really appreciate it!

very nice work

Thanks! You have been posting up some prety nice calls also!

Tim, Those pots are some of the best I have seen! Great work man!

Thanks! I will be turning that Awesome Chestnut that you brought to me in Perry shortly! Hopefully you will have the calls for you and your Dad by the season opener!

Those look great Mr. Tim!

Thanks Will! Did that Ceramic Call I made you make the cut and get into your Vest?

Tim I wished you would quit doing that. I'm about broke as it is and you keep putting that awesome work you do for me to stare at and droll all over. Man you are some kind of wizzard.
I mean that as a compliment of course. I hope before too long I can make a discision on one of them. That in it self will be a chore.
I will be using your diaphrams again this season too. I came close with them last year but no cigars.
Take care and have a great season.
Ken
Conyers, GA

Sorry Man! The only thing I like better than smashing beaks is making Turkey Calls! I can't help it!

Very nice Tim!

Thanks!

greybeard

the gobbler inlays are awesome. that is some really fine work.

Latest posts