New yelper from Bram

Gadget

Here's a couple River Cane Yelpers by (Bram)Gerry Bramblett, just received the gray/black one this week, excellent work, will see how the Osceolas like it this Saturday Gerry, they were pretty fond of the red one last week, used it on every hunt......:cheers:

Thanks again Gerry

DSC01476.jpg

Last edited:

Gadget

Those are nice Rick !!!!!!!!

Not only look the look, they talk the talk, was playing the red one for M.Sharpe and David Mills at the Turkeyrama, Russell Beard heard it and came out from his booth to ask me about it and comment on how good it sounded.

ccleroy

Very nice cane yelpers........I would like to get one.....Rick pm me some contact info if possible.

Bram

Thanks Rick..appreciate the kind words..AG pm sent..take pics..:cheers:

Gerry

Nitro

Banned
Timber1,

Mr. Gerry does outstanding work on his wingbones. I am proud to own a couple. They play really well too.

Highly recommended.

Bram

Timber1,

Mr. Gerry does outstanding work on his wingbones. I am proud to own a couple. They play really well too.

Highly recommended.

Thanks AG for the kind words..:cheers:

Gerry

GADAWGS

Timber1,

Highly recommended.

X2 Timber1. I have three of his wingbones and one of his river cane yelpers. Great sounding calls and the looks are just icing on the cake

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Gerry makes a fine wingbone. He made me an special heirloom wingbone, from a special bird, that one day, when I am really old, I just might tell the story behind it... ;)

Bram

Gerry makes a fine wingbone. He made me an special heirloom wingbone, from a special bird, that one day, when I am really old, I just might tell the story behind it... ;)

So what you waiting on Nick...:bounce:..thanks Nick..

Gerry

Gadget

Timber1,

Highly recommended.

Yep, had this one since 2007, aided me in the demise of a few gobblers......:D

DSC01477.jpg

M Sharpe

Nice looking new addition Gadget. I know it sounds good. Gerry does make some fine sounding and looking calls. I've got three of his wingbones and need to add one of those cane yelpers.

Mark

nhancedsvt

Banned
Nice looking yelpers! I've got one of his wingbones that I like a lot.