Broadhead???

Covehnter

Its going to be easiest for you to utilize the search feature. These questions have been answered several times, look in the bowhunting forum as well.

SGaither

Easy Kickin It,

Before you snap off, Cove knows a thing or two and I'd bet a dollar to a donut that he knows more about turkey hunting than you, otherwise you wouldn't be asking your question.

Cove was trying to be helpful and you did not specify you were on a phone. The topic has been covered many times with some good information covered, just get to a computer and search through some older posts. A simple, "thanks, when I get to a computer I'll search those post and if I have any questions I'll pm you" would have worked.

secondseason

Retired Administrator
I use my normal hunting broadhead which is Ramcat.

A lot of people use the Arrowdynamic Solutions Gobbler Guillotine
some use:

NAP Spitfire Gobbler Getter Broadheads

American Broadhead Company Turkey Tearror Fixed Blade Turkey Broadhead

And for the two previous posters: remember that tone and inflection are not things that are represented in the typed word.

erniesp

This is where to shoot them....

Attachments

• turkey-bowshot-rear2.jpg
    turkey-bowshot-rear2.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 161
  • turkey-bowshot-rear-fan.jpg
    turkey-bowshot-rear-fan.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 164
  • turkey-bowshot-rside.jpg
    turkey-bowshot-rside.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 162

Covehnter

Everytime this question is asked different people respond with different opinions and answers. Searching those posts allow you to see everyones opinion. The same people most likely will not take the time to reply to this thread again. It's a quick way to get a range of answers. But have it your way.

HALOJmpr

Rage has a 2" cut slip cam that works really well for Turkeys. It's available in 100 and 125 grain heads and short of the guillotine for head shots is probably the most devastating I know of. I hope this helps. fwiw ..... when you read folks post it helps to not try to "read into" peoples intent. I've never known Covehnter to ever be smart alec and he was right in letting you know there are a lot of answers on this.

KICKIN IT IN HANCOCK!

Ok thank you guys for your help. I apologize for getting a little out of hand. I was at work not near a computer to search the forum. That's what I usually do when I need an answer for something. I just asked the question to get a quick answer since I was going to stop on the way home to pick them up. Yes he more than likely knows more about bow hunting turkeys as this will be my first year trying it out. I apologize if I hurt Antibes feelings.