Scored two days before the Florida Opener.

Arrowhead95

After not having NWTF Banquet here in Gainesville Florida last year. Some folks got the local NWTF Chapter going again this year. Sure glad I made it to the banquet.

Scored this Lamar Williams box call. Call is made with American Chesnut box and a Black Walnut lid. Lamar also threw in some inlays in the base.

This call just replaced a call I had in my vest for opening morning here in Florida. I had one gobbler that seeemed to like it. Not enough to come that last 60 yards. He strutted back and forth for 30 minutes at 100 yards.

I am vry excited to add this call to my arsenal. Lamar is a master call maker and a true southern gentleman.

Picture_0111.jpg

Picture_0081.jpg

ryanwhit

Very nice!!

straightshooter

I had the pleasure of writing the article about Lamar in the January/February issue of Turkey Country. He is a wonderful guy, a great friend and his calls are "all turkey." He and I have some other projects in the developing stages that I'll keep you posted about as they come together.

You made a great acquisition Arrowhead, and you now have something that can be passed down for generations.