Fired Up In Washington Co.

After last nights freak little squall that blew in about 12:30am, with plenty of thunder, lightning, and a touch of wind, there was no doubt that the boys were in heavy search for there ladies today.

BeardedBrothersWeb2.jpg

CoachEmUp

That is a great picture...stole it for my desktop background, hope that's OK!

Wishin I was Fishin

I love that! I'll be in Washington ready to bust some heads on Saturday, I hope that they are still looking for hens and not wrapped up in them.

huntindawg

were you laying down in the middle of the road when you took that? Incredible pic!

Yeah, if he'd been standing up, it would have made it too easy to see the 400 lbs of corn that are spread out in the road....::ke:::ke::biggrin2:

What's up hoot, this is duncan.....

HAHA...I don't mind a bit. Yes I was laying on the edge of the road in the woods, some hens had ran by moments earlier ::gone: so I posted up.

Duncan, shush! Don't give away all my secrets! :bounce:

huntindawg

Talked to the Fiancée Bowling the other day...he said you might be over at his place opening day. Just wanted to make sure and remind you to bring your bulletproof vest along if you set up close to that first field ;)

Capt Quirk

Yeah, I keep seeing huge flocks of them, but they are usually crossing some road where I can't take a shot at them. Talk about a tease!