Who's ready for 3-26-11

fatduckboy

Who is ready to knock some heads off this Sat.:shoot: I know I am and just wondering who else is:cool:

Went and heard 8 yesterday morning. They were still gobbling at 9:15 when I left. Saturday couldnt get here fast enough.

Can't hunt until Sunday evening. Hope to catch a bird on the way back to the roost. If not, hope to at least hear a few gobble on the roost for Monday morning. Skipping my niece's 12th birthday party to get down there before dark on Sunday so I won't have to hunt blind Monday morning. At $3.39+ per gallon, I can't afford to drive 6 hours round trip just to listen.

Ace1313

Been ready since Deer season went out. Hope the birds are ready to play Saturday. I got a field that I know they will come to eventually just hope it is early and too the call not that I am against killing them by waiting them out but not as much fun.

Here's a good one, let's say you know a guy who does photography and his best friend of 22 years calls him up and says "hey buddy I'm getting married March 26 I want you to shoot my wedding Love ya man" well you probably guessed it by now....Im that guy. While all of you are shootin beaks I'll be shootin bridesmaids!:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe Good luck fellas!

fatduckboy

Hey brother! Don't know if I'll make it this year. I asked a guy to take me last season, and the hunting was so bad it might have scarred me for life.:D

i dont know that guy do I hahahhaha
call me some time and lets go

fatduckboy

While all of you are shootin beaks I'll be shootin bridesmaids!:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe Good luck fellas!

thats funny right there man I hope you shoot enough bridesmaids hey find me one while your shooting one

head buster

Huh! I thought season opened last saturday here in GA?:huh:

GooGoos

I know I am! I haven't killed a turkey in 3yrs. Time to break that this year. Been target practin, workin on my turkey callin. Dad is gunna let me call in a bird this year with him :) I am excited and pumped. Hopefully I can get me a birthday turkey this weekend. Good luck to everyone and lets have a great but safe season this year.

I know I am! I haven't killed a turkey in 3yrs. Time to break that this year. Been target practin, workin on my turkey callin. Dad is gunna let me call in a bird this year with him :) I am excited and pumped. Hopefully I can get me a birthday turkey this weekend. Good luck to everyone and lets have a great but safe season this year.

Good luck Sabrina. Did you ever try a scope or red dot on your shotgun? If not, please get that head down on the stock and line up those beads before you shoot. I hope you limit out early.

ehunt

Here's a good one, let's say you know a guy who does photography and his best friend of 22 years calls him up and says "hey buddy I'm getting married March 26 I want you to shoot my wedding Love ya man" well you probably guessed it by now....Im that guy. While all of you are shootin beaks I'll be shootin bridesmaids!:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe Good luck fellas!

skip the weddieg and grab 1 or2 of the bridesmaids and there ya go.gobble gobble

fatduckboy

skip the weddieg and grab 1 or2 of the bridesmaids and there ya go.gobble gobble

Thats what I'm talking about have fun

gregg

I know I'm ready(best part is my son is so excited too) we had a blast listening to them gobble last weekend, hope they are as loud Saturday....

Latest posts