Zink's new decoy--the LCD

Mudfeather

Yep I saw one in BPS in Sav and at first thought some had put real feathers on a decoy.

They do look real good. They are that thicker plastic not foam and have a vavle stem in the bottom to blow them out if u need to.

they look fantastic but i didnt get one cause i like the way the old featherflex collaspe down to nothing...

rutandstrut

They do look good, but I will stick with the Flambeau Pro Series! They worked like their suppose last Saturday and Sunday!

Covehnter

I spent the extra $$ on the DSD. - am very very satisfied.

I was able to look at the LCD in Nashville, it is a very good looking decoy, not as spot on as the DSDs but definitely more than enough to fool a bird with a walnut sized brain. But I did just talk to my friend in OK last night that had ordered a Zink decoy and he's having some concerns. He says that after he blew it up, gave it a hot shower and let it sit inflated for a few days he packed it back into his vest. A friend came over a couple days later and he was going to show it off, when he blew it back up the dents had formed again and it wouldn't take true form without another shower. That's all I know.... and it was told to me, so not first hand experience.

If you have the $$ DSD is hard to beat. Our strutter came in today from DSD, It looks great, may not be the easiest to run and gun but we will make due, but I'm gonna tell you what our "killer" was last season....the breeding pair from DSD, GA and TX...7 birds dead thanks to the aid of them! Its a bedded hen and aggressive jake...worked awesome!